Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally is the last day of school .... N it may be my last day at that skol since i may be going to usj 12 skol ...

Well i toke a few pictures of my friends

...

The arm-wrestling group ~~

Photobucket



The smart guyzz~~~~
Photobucket


The cute galz =.="" dunno wat to put le

Photobucket


The love "tomb"~~ (Sorry not very clear ,,, To see high quality ask Ivan)

Photobucket

The "Sleeping 'Handsomely'"~~~ =.=""""

Photobucket


The best friends >.> ~~

Photobucket

And finnaly the last 4 girlz i toke pic with ^^ (Sorry my pic look ugly ... Not photogenik enough >.>)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And there is 1 video still to come but you have to wait .... Dun noe wat to put or not....

If you guyz wan to contact me(if you miss me lol here are a few links)

1.Facebook(you must be logged it though... Dun noe how to bypass)
2.Friendster
3.My msn ~~ vincent_03_03@hotmail.com


~Video Corrupted~
Wait till user fix it

No comments: